A large number of direct and indirect taxes and duties burden economic processes. It is therefore crucial to know the tax consequences in advance. Our specialists have many years of professional experience and will accompany you (companies, institutions, private individuals) safely and with the necessary foresight, optimised through the tax jungle. Our strength lies in the design of individual, tax-optimised solutions.
As much as necessary, as little as possible; this also applies to taxes.
Our services cover the entire tax law with a focus on compliance and national tax issues.
Advice on tax issues for companies and private individuals
- Tax optimisation with regard to legal form and choice of location
- Planning of tax-optimized corporate structures
- Tax optimization of annual financial statements
- Tax optimisation for company acquisitions/disposals
- Planning and implementation of succession arrangements and holding concepts
- negotiations with tax authorities and preparation of appeals
- Development of optimized wage and expense models / expense regulations
- Optimization of remuneration (wages vs. dividends)
- Advice and support in the disclosure of previously untaxed assets
Advice and support on VAT issues
- VAT risk assessment (check-up) for companies and institutions
- Avoidance of input tax backlogs / input tax losses
- Determination of correct input tax reductions
- VAT representation in Switzerland for foreign companies
- Assessment of balance tax vs. effective settlement method
Completion of tax declarations
- Tax returns for companies and private individuals
- Value added tax settlements / finalizations
- Requests for refunds
- Control of tax invoices and tax assessments
- Accompanying persons affected by foreign taxes
Your personal offer
News on the subject "
Taxes and law - overview of the main changes as of January 1, 2023
Every year at the turn of the year, a large number of changes and/or amendments to the law come into force. With this newsletter we inform you in short form and without claim to completeness about the most important and for you relevant topics.
Examination success Michael Schneider
We would like to congratulate Michael Schneider on successfully passing the examination as a certified tax expert.
Stock corporation law reform - new stock corporation law in brief
The major revision of stock corporation law will come into force on January 1, 2023. In our report, we mainly summarize the most important changes for non-listed SMEs.
News on provisions for warranty obligations and major repairs
In order to record expenses or losses relating to the accounting period to be closed on an accrual basis, provisions can be created in the company. In this article you will learn about some cantonal differences regarding provisions for guarantees and major repairs.